For the cat 8 years of age and older.
Cats age 4 times faster than humans, so it is even more important to take them to the veterinarian at least every 6 months. On the Senior Complete Health Plan, your cat will receive twice yearly examinations, including all recommended vaccines, twice yearly senior blood screens, once yearly urinalysis, a stool sample test for parasites, and a pedicure at a special discounted price. In addition, as a health plan member, we are able to offer you more savings and discounts on other cat care needs.
- Comprehensive Physical Exam and Lifestyle Risk Assessment
- Vaccination (as determined by the risk assessment)
- Senior Blood Screen twice yearly
- Urinalysis once yearly
- Six Month Recehck Exam and Follow Up Assessment
- Fecal Analysis
- 10% discount on cat food and supplies
- 10% discount on additional services
- 10% discount on prescription parasite control
- Tender Loving Care (always included!)